OK, there are many more reasons than this, but after staying with Chris for a week I had to share a few reasons why he’s one of the best friends a girl could have:
5. He lives in the awesome downtown of Athens, Ga., and we can walk to like 100 bars or something crazy like that.
4. Even though he has total ADD when it comes to his own novel, he is totally supportive when it comes to mine and doesn’t even mind me bragging about being above the daily word count when he is behind.
3. He likes to cook. And clean. And make coffee and bring it to me at the ungodly hour he wakes up.
2. He lets me spend his money at IKEA without hesitation (OK, without hesitation once I twist his arm behind his back.)
and the number one reason Chris rocks, and the reason I am giving him the friendship award of the week, is this:
1. When I call him at work and ask him to buy me tampons on the way home from lunch, he does not respond with “Ew, ick” or “Hell, no.” Instead, he says, “Of course – what brand?”