Lessons I have learned in my lifetime (thus far):
– Sometimes “bite me” is the best response.
– If you don’t have anything nice to say, sometimes that’s the best time to talk.
– Kisses are not contracts and presents are not promises (read that in a poem in high school; it stuck.)
– What is devastatingly heartbreaking today will merely be a fondly bittersweet memory 5 years from now.
– Write. Draw. Paint. Create. That’s all you will leave behind when you go. No one will care about the material things.
– Each day truly could be your last. Give all the love you can.
– Our lives are shorter than we think.
– What better way to celebrate Grandma’s life than having margaritas with her friends after her funeral?
– Love means more than anything else. If you don’t believe that, you’re not in love.